27 May, 2020

Quora Answer: Why Should I Not Choose a Financial Consultant?

The following is my answer to a Quora question: “Why should I not choose a financial consultant? 

If you are serious about managing your finances, you need a financial consultant.  The only time a person can say they do not need a financial consultant, is because he is a qualified financial consultant.  I am a qualified financial consultant.  I have financial consultants to advise me on my investment portfolio, because even with 14 years of experience and all the certification required, I still need a second opinion when it comes to my own money.  Investment decisions should be made based on an analysis of the market, not emotions.  It is impossible to not be emotional when it is your own money.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to share our thoughts. Once approved, your comments will be poster.