17 May, 2021

Quora Answer: How Often Should I Review My Insurance Policy?

The following is my answer to a Quora question: “How often should I review my insurance policy? 

At the very least, you should have your policy portfolio reviewed once a year.  This typically includes a financial health review, your coverage, and a consideration of developments in the next few months that would affect your coverage. 

However, a review would be necessary before these annual reviews if there have been significant events which would affect your coverage.  An example of such events would be the change of marital status, an addition to the family, change of occupation type, and major claims or death in the immediate family.  In effect, any event which affects the amount and availability of coverage to a significant degree would require a review.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to share our thoughts. Once approved, your comments will be poster.