16 August, 2020

Quora Answer: If I Join a Toastmasters Club, is My Membership Good at Any Club?

The following is my answer to a Quora question: “If I join a Toastmasters club, is my membership good at any club?

If you join a Toastmasters club, you are a member of that club.  You may join more than one club.  However, you may visit Toastmasters clubs all over the world as a visiting Toastmaster.  If you are recognised for your competence, you will be invited to other clubs as an appointment holder.  Clubs give priority to their own members for speaking slots, but visiting Toastmasters may request speaking slots, or even be invited to speak, if they are good enough.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to share our thoughts. Once approved, your comments will be poster.